- I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California #83314 and Oregon T1449. I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor LH 60822228 in Washington.
- I earned my Master's Degree in Integral Counseling Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies.
- I studied World Religions and Gender Studies at the University of Colorado in Boulder for my Bachelor's Degree.
- I'm trained as a Doula which is a physical, emotional and informational support person for women and their families during pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- I've been meditating for nearly 20 years and infuse my work with mindfulness and awareness as tools of self-empowerment.
Click here for Notice of Privacy Practices for Protected Health Information.